L L Spencer Inspections
Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
Proudly serving: Fernandina, Fernandina Beach, Yulee, Amelia Island, Callahan, MacClenny, Baldwin, Middleburg, Orange Park, Mandarin, Fruit Cove, Green Cove Springs, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Palm Valley, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Seminole Beach, Jax Beach, Mayport, Arlington, Nochatee, Fleming Island, Whitehouse, Penny Farms, Bayard, Vilano Beach, Cresent Beach, Glenn St. Mary, Hilliard
A Typical Inspection
At L L Spencer Inspections we strive to find defects and problems that may cause short and long term problems. A typical inspection is 2-4 hours with the last hour or so being a question and answer session giving you a chance to address any concerns. As a member of InterNACHI, I must adhere to InterNACHI's Standards of Practice. You should expect a normal inspection to include the following (when accessible):
* Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
* Gutters and downspouts,
* Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
* Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
* Eaves, soffit and fascia,
* Grading and drainage,
* Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
* Water penetration and foundation movement,
* Heating systems,
* Cooling systems,
* Main water shut off valves,
* Water heating system,
* Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
* Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
* Electrical service line and meter box,
* Main disconnect and service amperage,
* Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
* Grounding and bonding,
* GFCIs and AFCIs,
* Fireplace damper door and hearth,
* Insulation and ventilation,
* Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
* And much more...
We provide a multitude of inspections. If you do not see what you are looking for, we will make every effort to guide you in the right direction for what you need.
Review the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for complete details or contact me with any specific questions.
Find me listed on... InspectorDatabase.com
Jacksonville Home Inspector