Home Inspection Services in Jacksonville, Florida
I recommend that whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise that I will provide you with outstanding inspection services. As an InterNACHI member I:
- Pass the InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics,
- Follow a strict continuing education, policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
- Have completed InterNACHI’s ethics "obstacle course" which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
- Have passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice quiz,
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
- Maintain a continuing education log,
- Am required to successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, water heater, TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
- Attend at least one chapter meeting or educational seminar every two years (reasonable exceptions apply),
- Complete at least one very advanced home inspection course every 2 years, and
- Have access to a number of learning tools such as home inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s "what’s new" publication of recent home inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
If you need a home inspection performed, don’t settle for anything less than a InterNACHI-certified home inspector.