Infra-Red Inspection Services in Jacksonville, Florida
Thermal imaging is an ingenious way to evaluate the conditions, below the surface of your home or building, in a non-invasive and non-destructive way and the benefits save you money and in some cases, further damage!
- An energy audit can show you exactly where the hot and cold air is entering and leaving the home, hence costing money.
- Leaks in pipes can be easily found, whether the pipes are in the walls, ceiling or floors.
- Insulation defects can be detected to allow for measures to be taken to prevent condensation and mold growth.
- Evaluating the roof system for possible water leakage is simple since water retains heat and can be detected at night when the rest of the roof has cooled down.
- Locate loose or corroded connections, overloaded circuits, failing breakers and fuses to prevent electrical problems.
- HVAC systems can be thoroughly evaluated for weakening motors, bearings, pumps, leaking or plugged drain lines and duct work.
Thermal Imaging photography lets us deliver a more thorough and in-depth report so you can see what lies beneath the surface.
Let us reveal the true integrity of your home!