Pre Listing Inspection Services in Jacksonville, Florida
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct a home inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having the home inspections performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
- The seller can choose a certified InterNACHI home inspector rather than be at the mercy of the buyer's choice of a home inspector.
- The seller can schedule the Pre Listing Inspection at the seller's convenience.
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- The seller can assist the home inspector during the Pre Listing Inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's home inspection.
- The seller can have the home inspector correct any misstatements in the Pre Listing Inspection report before it is generated.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- A sellers Pre Listing Inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- might make the home show better.
- gives the seller time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the home inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report might alert the seller to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
- A sellers Pre Listing Inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
- A sellers Pre Listing Inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- A sellers Pre Listing Inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour re-negotiations.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report might encourage the buyer to waive the home inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's home inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- The Pre Listing Inspection report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Copies of the Pre Listing Inspection report along with receipts for any repairs should be made available to potential buyers.